DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB BALEARIC ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND TOURISM (DIHBAI-TUR)
Within the network of European Digital Innovation Centers (EDIH), in Balearics the FUEIB is integrated into DIHBAI-TUR, which focuses on Artificial Intelligence as a disruptive technology to help in the digital transformation of Balearic companies.
The European Commission, through the Europe Digital Programme, has made several calls to select projects with the aim of creating a network of European digital innovation centres (EDIHs) that provide global and balanced geographical coverage throughout the European Union.
In Balearics there is a single EDIH: Digital InnovatIon Hub Balearic Artificial Intelligence and Tourism. It consists of Turistec, the Mallorca Chamber of Commerce, the Government of the Balearic Islands, AnySolution, the University of the Balearic Islands, the Balearic Cooperatives Agricultural and the Impulsa Balearic Foundation.
It is about placing Artificial Intelligence as a disruptive technology that will help the digital transformation of Balearic companies.
The services provided to companies are:
- Initial advice for technology implementation
- Testing and experimentation, including technological concept tests
- Training for the acquisition of basic knowledge for the implementation and subsequent management of technology
- Search advice for funding for technology implementation
- Support for access to innovation networks and ecosystems